Commercial Solar Systems
Benefits of Commercial Solar Systems
High Investment Returns
Once installed commercial solar system will provide clean electricity for 25 to 40 years, thus making a huge return on investment.
Immediate Cost Reductions
Energy cost is the main expense of any business establishment. A commercial solar system helps to reduce or even eliminate the establishment’s power bill.
Commitment to the Environment
Electricity generated by a commercial solar system produce no carbon emissions. There is no transmission losses as it is generated on site.
Reliable & Maintenance Free
It is reliable and requires minimal maintenance. It has a performance warranty of 25 years.
Mitigates Business Risks
The threat of power hike creates an uncertainty for business. Solar system produce its own electricity, thus removing this uncertainty.
Enhances your Business Profile
Going solar not just reduce operating cost, but is a great PR and marketing tool as well. The environment friendly aspect of having a solar energy system for your business may draw environmentally conscious businesses and customers to you. Thus having an environmentally responsible image can potentially provide rich dividends in future.
Switch your Business to Solar Now!
To know more about commercial solar installation at Sola power, please feel free to contact us to arrange a free, no obligation consultation. If you are keen on reducing energy cost and claiming the ownership of your own power production, contact us today and make use of our technical expertise, unmatched customer service and competitive finance options.
Commercial Solar Power Installation at Sola Power
Commercial solar panel installation at Sola Power will be a smooth sailing. Unlike residential solar system, commercial solar installation requires in depth feasibility study. We carry out a thorough analysis of your energy consumption. Based on that we recommend the most appropriate size of system that will give you the best return on investment.
Many establishments hesitate to go for commercial solar power system thinking that it is too expensive and out of their reach. Many do not have the required capital to outlay solar panels. The zero upfront cost installation at Sola Power helps you save your business money while having the system installed. This additional cash flow can be used for further business growth.
At Sola power, we have the experience to deal with all the aspects of project from planning to approval and its implementation. We ourselves handle all the hassles including construction permits and processing rebate paper works. Our installation will be as per the best practice guidelines.
We provide hassle free and comprehensive installation process with minimum interruption in power in the business place.
- Information on different solar packages with their brands and ratings.
- Inspection of the site to know about the roof type, tilt angle, switch board, possibility of shading, panel and inverter location.
- Estimated power generation and savings on the selected solar system on different months of the year along with estimated payback period.
- Information on Government incentives.
We will provide:
- Layout of the site with the position of panels on the best possible location to get maximum output.
- Datasheets of selected panels and inverters.
- Complete system pricing
Once quote is accepted:
- Lodge application to Synergy and western power
- We submit and manage all paperwork for utility interconnection agreements, net-metering applications, local building and electrical permits.
- Installation appointment fixed with client once utility approval received
- All installations are carried by CEC accredited installers
Monitoring & Service
- You can monitor energy output and performance of your panels at every moment along with a record of data for the entire duration.
- Quick service will be provided in case of faults or problems with the system.
- Performance report submitted after 6 months from the date of installation.
How Our System Works
Zero upfront cost installation at Sola Power is a major highlight. This helps you start saving from the very first day of installation. Leasing period is up to 7 years; during which you can repay from the amount saved on electricity bills. By the end of leasing period you will become the owner of your own power production.
Consider a sample case:
Suppose a business establishment needs to install a 30KW solar system. The Zero upfront cost installation at Sola Power makes things easier. Repayments can be done over 60 months. The calculations would be as follows.
Savings made per month – $1300
Lease payment per month – $900
Surplus per month – $400
Surplus per year – $4800
So the establishment gets $4800 cash positive in a year’s time besides being their own power producer.